Saturday, June 27, 2009

estate sale

O.k. so yesterday i was picking veggies and flowers, getting ready for the farmers market when a friend called to see if i had been to the estate sale down the street. I said heck no and the fact that it was already 12:30, i jumped in the car to check it out.It was good, really good. Family run, and pretty much the whole house and basement. Ill post photos later. I bought a bouquet print (i have a big collection in my bedroom) for $5.00, An old fireplace screen for $10.00, a really cool metal, torchlike table lamp for $5.00 and the best find, an extra wide chase lounge for $30.00. Ive been looking for one to take up to our family property so my husband can take his marathon naps on. He is 6'6" and so it has to be extra long. And it is. The back folds down and it becomes a twin bed. Bonus. Anyway all this is getting me cyked for the worlds largest yard sale aug. 6-9th. I cant wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment