Monday, August 3, 2009

football, football, football

I cant believe it but its already football season. omg last weekend was the kickoff for the end of summer.For those who dont know, my son, Will, is a senior in highschool this year. He plays defensive end for Marietta high school on the varsity team. Will and I are president of the touchdown club. Its a full time job to say the least. Last weekend we hoasted the touchdown club fundraiser at our house on sat. and the cobb co. chapter of the Ga. Tech alumni and new student meet and great at our house on sun.I snuck in the farm stand on sat. a.m. and a photo shoot for cobb life magazine on sun. during the Ga. Tech party. Wow!!! Worlds largest yard sale is my carrot on the stick that is keeping me going. Ill keep y'all in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment