Sunday, August 9, 2009

yard sale

all my goodies laid out on my side lawn back in Marietta. buy for now ill blog some more details later.
day 2 our new bff.... I forgot her name already but we got tons of amazing things from her.

all our 1st days goodies laid out on the bed


Rachel with her beautiful wig








some of Brendas loot.





our 1 star motel in Crossville Tn. I dont recomend it.






some beautiful sceenery along the way







where we found our 1st treasures of the trip. I Bought a perfect quilt for $8.00, Brenda got a silver plate ice bucket with liner for$10.00, and Rachel got a blond ,curly, wig for her manakin "Dixie"








spaceship house




















bbq resterant we ate at in Chatanooga,Tn.











the space ship house in Signal mtn. Tenn. O.k. this is the pix of my buddies




















No comments:

Post a Comment