Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Harvest time

Its that time again. Ive been gone from the veggi garden for 3 days and it exploded. Iwalked around the garden with a harvest basket my dear friend gave me from Jamaica , and had it full in no time. I only picked 1 of 3 gardens. In the basket went cucumbers, green and purple beans, tomatos, zuccini, yellow squash and more radishes. It was just beautiful. We are going camping this weekend so i need to get everything picked b4 than. Instead of the farm stand this week, i think ill make up boxes and e-mail my friends to see who needs them. Ive been toying with this idea for a while and am anxious to try it out. I truely need to take my camera into the garden with me. Ill try and attach some other random garden shots from this spring. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment