Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Girls weekend

Sorry, ive been away on a girls weekend. No computers or men. Not that I have anything wrong with men, you sometimes just need some girl time. Facebook has alowed me to reconnect with my 2 very best friends from highschool. In my 50th year, I now have the luxery to devote time to the people who have really mattered in my life, and edit out the people who dont. Anyway we went up to our "lodge" just north of Cartersville Ga., there was junkfood the likes of witch i havnt consumed in years, also .some beverages of the cocktail nature. I took them to Barnsley Gardens and as usual came back with some garden inspiration. Oh to have a staf and crew to help at Oakton. We did an entire jigsaw puzzle. Anyway life is so short call up your best friends from past or present and enjoy there company. Pix to follow.

1 comment:

  1. that is so awesome, I like when you said "drinks of a cocktail nature" keep up the good work! It's all very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete